The value of quality
More than one hundred years ago, his inborn passion for goodness and quality inspired the company’s founder Gennaro Fabbri to branch out into the dessert sector, with Fabbri Amarena, fruit syrups and fruit in liquor. As time has gone by, subsequent generations have also shown their commitment to maintaining the genuine goodness of the company’s products, and have developed delicious new creations, in keeping with the company’s mission.
Today Fabbri is known and esteemed all over the world, thanks to the careful attention that the company pays to the quality of its products.
There are three words which describe Fabbri’s commitment in its quest for quality:
- SAFETY: quality guarantees the use of the best possible raw materials, and the absence of substances which can be harmful to people’s health.
- FLAVOR: the senses, especially taste, are crucial when it comes to recognizing the quality of flavors.
- NUTRITION: the nutrition value provided by top quality products is essential for health and wellbeing.
Fabbri has always aimed to provide top quality goods, and its products conform to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standards, thus showing the company’s commitment to achieving this goal. In addition, Fabbri also aims to pay particular attention to the different requirements of all our customers.
Focus on food intolerance
Fabbri Research and Development is committed to creating products which are suitable for people with various types of food intolerance and allergies.
Today, our range of products includes:
- 415 products for CELIACS
- 248 products for people with LACTOSE INTOLERANCE
- lots of other products without added sugars.
Respect for religious principles
Every day, we are committed to creating products which meet religious food requirements:
- 103 HALAL ITALIA certified products
- and a further 100 undergoing certification
- 186 KOSHER certified products.
Quality represents many different things, but all these aspects are part of the company’s mission, and have been for more than 100 years.
For all information: firstname.lastname@example.org