FABBRI USA 1905 LLC a North American branch office of Fabbri 1905 is looking for a Business Developer for North East Territory.
Have you always been attracted to the possibility of leaving Italy and working abroad? Have you always hoped that abroad is the United States of America? Did you also think that it would be fantastic to represent a 100% Italian brand, an expression of excellence in the agri-food industry, in the USA?
Well, the answer to your questions is then FABBRI USA 1905 LLC. For our branch in United States, we are looking for a sales professional with at least 3 years of experience in the food & beverage industry, bachelor's degree in business and fluent English. If you think you are the professional we are looking for, then send the resume and the manuscript (10 lines, in cursive, on a plain white paper, in the language that first was learn as a child, signature and date at the end) to the following email address: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in business;
- Three-Five years of working experience as Sales Person in the Food service industry (ingredients for ice cream and/or pastry is a plus);
- Reside in assigned territory;
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory;
- Able to conduct Virtual meeting and streaming training videos;
- Able to use CRM software;
- Lift up to 25 pounds;
- Enthusiast Team Member with positive and long-term view attitude.
- Base Salary (24,000 year) + Commission + Yearly Incentive
- Benefits: Health, Medical, Dental, 401K, 2 weeks paid vacation
- Moving Package: VISA, One Way Ticket, first 2 months accommodation
Offer valid also for candidates without work permit in the USA. Fabbri USA will sponsor candidate and will take care of the procedure for obtaining the VISA.